Monday, January 12, 2009

Vans = poor snow shoes

Well, day one of this new fangled school thingy has come and gone. Honestly the thing I worried about most was oversleeping. Thankfully I was pretty anxious this morning so I was up raring to go in plenty of time. The classes seem pretty straight forward, and dare I venture to say...easy?

We'll see how anatomy goes tomorrow evening, but so far so good kids! (Yes, I realize its only day 1)

Well the only other thing to note is the weather. Its a balmy 29 degrees out there. Though it doesn't really feel that cold (since there's nominal wind), but as I walked back to my car my ears, nose and toes did have that ohh so tingling sensation you probably get before frost bite sets in. Scarf wasn't enough, gonna have to get the cap to cover my dumbos.

Last note to anyone planning to head out where it may snow. Vans are ill suited for wintery weather. In the 2 hour span of my Biology lab, mother nature decided to dump a little bit of snow. Nothing too considerable (though I did have to pull out the scrapper to clear my windshield and windows), but enough snow on the ground ot help me realize that Vans are probably best when used in temperatures 50 degrees and above. Just an FYI.

Oh, and can somebody please remind me again why I didn't go to school in California?

Today's SLTSFMM:

And I got plenty more to learn if you've invested in me
They don't love me for who I am but who I'm destined to be

-Ludacris "I know what them girls like"

No comments:

Post a Comment