Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Facebook is dead to me...

Yikes...someone must have just told my social butterfly of a mother how to start a Facebook account. No doubt it was one of her many international friends (or my evil sister).

That lady can make friends with anyone. If you happen to be waiting in line with her for more than 5 minutes, well congratulations you have a new pen-pal. I am pretty amazed at the amount of people she gets to know. She really should have been a diplomat or something.

Oh well, I have her "friend request" pending...I guess I have to accept right? Maybe I can just leave it in limbo and not log onto Facebook until the next big social networking thing starts.

However, my Facebook is pretty much PG. Per the Motion Picture Association of America PG is:

The PG rating indicates, in the view of the Rating Board, that parents may consider some material unsuitable for their children, and parents should make that decision.

I don't think there is anything too inappropriate for her to see. I'm a grown @ss man dammit! But around her I'm 12 again.

There are pictures with alcohol present and general revelry, but nothing incriminating... anymore. Thankfully I removed the pictures showing me driving a stolen police car while drinking a 40 and smoking a crack pipe (I put it here for reference). Ghost ride da whip!



I guess I'll have to accept the request...


No comments:

Post a Comment