Sunday, March 22, 2009

MIZ.......ZOU!

Ok ok, I know I should finish proof reading my physiology paper that's due tomorrow, but I'm still pretty amped about Mizzou's win over Marquette earlier this evening. Sweet sixteen baby!


Yes, yes, I know this is the completely wrong logo, but at least now the logo is being used for something productive instead of a mind numbing, rage enducing, stooopid show.

MU is in for a very, very tough match up against Memphis, but a victory is not out of the cards. In facts many pundits are calling it. Should be a wild one. I think our "bigs" will negate their superior guard play and if we can get their big men in foul trouble, we win a tight one.

Good thing it doesn't start till 8:30 CST as well, this means I don't have to mysteriously get sick during Anatomy and go home. I should be able to make it home in plenty of time.

I'm still trying to figure out my summer schedule. I have received the free money from Mizzou to apply towards my classes, but they currently have it allocated for this summer when I requested for the fall. I'm waiting to hear back if they will apply it for the fall semester. IF they do I'll definitely plan to be a squatter for a few weeks in California and will also become a vagrant in New York for a while...ooh, maybe a trip to the Carolina's would work. I think someone I know bought a house there and I have yet to "bless" it, SWEET!

Not much else new to report on this end. March is winding down and the weather is starting to heat up. I'm really not looking forward to any humidity. Hmm, I really need to get FINE IN 09 into high gear so I can start saying: "Man, its so hot in here" and just take off my shirt. I'm still cheating with the carbs and slacking on the cardio.

Because, If you're buff enough, this "shirt-off-technique" can be applied anywhere:

During Catholic Mass at Notre Dame Cathedral...


"Man, Padre, it's so hot in here."

During a life saving Panda operation...


"Man, Ling Ling, it's so hot in here."

And of course as a shout out to our dying economy, during C-SPAN's coverage of some Congressional hearing...


And the distinguished gentleman from Studsville would like to say "Man, Mr. Chairman, it's so hot in here".

Oh, last quick note. 3 Strictorheads for Watchmen.


A great production and very atypical "superhero" movie. You don't need to have read or understood any of the graphic novels. A fun time indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment