Thursday, March 26, 2009

Klondike be cheatin!

I have recently discovered that I have a few games on my iPod, as I'm sure most of you were already aware. This has allowed me to further enjoy my time whilst I sit on my royal throne and speak with the subjects of my vast kingdom.

I only use 20 Euro bills to wipe my... (the dollar has really depreciated!)

I just have the basic games. There is a cool trivia game that covers music, movies and TV. I'm pretty good at the movie one, OK on the TV quiz and relatively lousy on the music quiz. There is also an interesting new version based off of the old game Breakout. The games are pretty fun and enjoyable except one...Klondike.

KLONDIKE, I HATE YOU!

Klondike is simply a game of solitaire. But I swear it is cheating. I've played roughly 60 games and I've only cleared the board 2 times! I'm pretty sure I know the rules and all of the nuances to playing solitaire so I'm relatively sure its poor programing rather than me being an imbecile. I've even gone as far as Googling to try and find out if it is possible to win each game of Solitaire (I'm guessing this is not possible).


I have a 0.03% winning percentage...I should be an investment banker!

Oddly, for some reason I've been listening to a lot of older electronica lately. As I blog right now, I am listening to Superstylin, Castles in the Sky, Sandstorm and Rapture. Harkens me back to the raving days. Good times!

School is going well. I got my grades from 1st quarter and, as expected, I got A's for Biology. I think had I not gotten A's in what amounts to Freshman Bio I probably would have rethought the whole nursing thing. =)

Well folks, get hype for tonight! Game time is in about 6 hours and I'm excited. I just have to breeze through an anatomy quiz later over the structure of the ear (it will be cake) and get back home to watch Mizzou BEAT Memphis!




STLSFMM

You leave me when I'm at my worst
Feeling as if I've been cursed
Bitter cold within

"Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment