Thursday, May 7, 2009

Damn, my hands are sticky...

Ok hold on, get your mind out of the gutter. I just ate a Stretch Island Fruit Co. Harvest Grape Fruit Leather. Mmmm....good stuff. Its like a thicker and tastier fruit roll-up. Wait, let me wash my hands.

Right, I'm back. How I got the tops of my fingers sticky I'll never know. Maybe I was eating the fruit leather too hastily and with too much gusto. I blog because I don't want to study. Here is what I'm supposed to be looking at right now.

Neptune?

Mars?

Jupiter?

Unfortunately No. I'm taking Anatomy not Astronomy. The three slides are your Pineal Gland, Spleen and Pancreas as seen at 400x magnification. I have my 2nd Anatomy lab practical in roughly 4 hours.

I'm pretty confident about it. In fact, I feel that I'm going to Hattonize the test.


That punch would have ENDED my life. Seriously, I would be dead.

I am in the midst of finals. I finished up Microbiology yesterday. I know I received a 95% in the lab portion, but I won't know about the lecture portion until Monday. I don't really feel all to good about the final, but fortunately, all I needed was a high C on the final to keep my A in the class. Hopefully I didn't funk it up too badly.

After tonight, I'll have the Anatomy lecture final on next Tuesday and then my semester wraps up with my Physiology final the subsequent Monday. Once that's complete...SUMMER VACATION!

Eh, its not like I haven't been on vacation for the past 2 years, so I don't really have much to complain about in that regard. I do have a road trip planned for New York City at the end of the month. I've also heard trickling of a rumor about some folks going to Chicago which may prompt a quick road trip for me up there as well. To give you a bearing: Driving from here to Chicago is akin to driving from LA to the Bay Area. Very doable for a weekend. We'll see whats crackin...

Ok, better get back to some review (I'm kinda half-assing it since I only need a 38% on the lab practical).

Been listening to a lot of late 90's & early 2000's music lately so...

SLTSFFM

The club we went in,
We go down bounced, bounced to the rhythm
Saw it was early morning
Thought we'd better be leaving
So I gave you my jacket for you to hold
Told you to wear it cause you felt cold

"Fill me in" by Craig David

No comments:

Post a Comment