Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All done for now...

Well, the last final went well. Both my anatomy and physiology professors emailed me my grade and thankfully I completed the 4.0 sweep. The cool thing is that my physiology professor actually offered to write me a letter of recommendation (which is required for my applications) and he said that I finished the class with the highest grade he's ever given. Word to yo mutha!

The semester really flew by. I remember the semesters during my first stint in undergrad seemed to drag as I only waited for the summer or winter breaks. I guess my advanced age makes time speed up and makes my childhood seem that much further away. F that! I'm holding onto my Peter Pan complex for as long as I can!



I'm not sure if I'm making a Disney appropriate face...


Oh well, I just wanted to share my good news out to cyberspace.

Another awesome weather day today and I actually went out and enjoyed it. Its funny, when I lived in Southern California we had days like these about 355 times a year, but now that I know it won't be like this for long, I'm making more of a point to get out there.

I went and tossed the Frisbee with my cousins. I think my younger cousin might be a disc golf prodigy. She was already a state qualifier in real golf, but I think disc golf may be her actual calling. She was chucking it straight on for 30-40 yards, her accuracy was uncanny. Hmm, I wonder if there is any money to be made as a disc golf manager/caddie.

Also, since I have a big East coast road trip lined up next week its gotten me thinking about how many miles I have traveled on such road trips. I've started to compile the numbers and will blog about that later...its gonna be a lot. I probably should'a gotten a job as a long haul truck driver.

Time to grab some grub...

SLTSFFM

Like a bullet, meant to be shot
You're the target, dead on the spot
When I focus, I never miss
It starts with a kiss

"Ricochet" by Shiny Toy Guns

No comments:

Post a Comment