Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Don't TEAS me bro!

Ok, the title was a lame joke referencing this awesome moment in TASER history. Honestly if you ask me, the police were probably a little harsh. But, the dude was a bit of an attention starved douche nozzle. If you're going to be a little bitch, you're probably gonna get tased. Lesson learned!

Just wanted to drop a quick update about the TEAS test in case any of you out on the Internets was wondering.

Thankfully, I did well. I actually scored in the top 98th percentile nationally (the scoring was pretty immediate since this is the last scheduled exam for the academic year).

Woo to freakin the hoo!

This pretty much guarantees my acceptance to a couple of the programs here locally. However, I may not even need this test score because I may not go to those programs...more on that later.

On odd note tho, typically my English scores on these types of tests are the highest -- its been this way on the ACT, GRE & GMAT. But, my English scores on this test were my lowest. I actually scored a 57% on Punctuation! My overall English grade was 82%.

I guess, I don't know, how, to: properly use; commas & and colons, "or" semi-colons -- and, dashes!.??!

Thankfully, I was able to compensate my lack of Engrish noledge with a 100% in Reading Comprehension, 94% and 87% in the Math and Science sections respectively. Side note, I thought my Science score should have been higher, but they asked a few Physics questions -- a subject that I've completely forgotten about. Also the they asked some stoopid questions about rocks and clouds, who cares about that shit? =P

Oh, I apprently can't spell without "spellcheck" (this I do not dispute). But hell, who can these days?

Well, that test pretty much wraps up most of my summer responsibilities. The only thing I need to do now is figure out what program I want to get into.

Regarding that, my mother is executing a full court press about med school. Apparently she's already looking into medical schools in the Philippines so she can ship me back there, since my undergrad grades will probably not hold up here (ahh, to be 18 years old again and drinking the semesters away).

Lots to think about for sure...we'll see where the wind blows.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your scores! Thanks for keeping us posted and entertained! PI huh? I'm curious...I'll hit u up on FB or email sometime.
    Meng

    ReplyDelete