Friday, October 2, 2009

In-flu-en-za...clap, clap...clap, clap

So the flu is kicking my ass like all other NFL teams are boning the Chiefs and Rams. I thought it was fitting to give the flu a nice cheerleader chant.

I didn't have much new to relate, but I've been stuck at home with the flu for the past 3 days. Hopefully, I'll be close to 100% by tomorrow. My fever has broken and I'm a little congested still, but other than an ear ache, I'm optimistic that things are looking up.

I've applied for a couple late night positions at the hospital. Hopefully I'll get something set up here soon.

So while I've been relegated to pretty much staying in bed, I've been able to catch some movies and TV shows. I must confess that I've become a huge Glee fan. I caught up on all the episodes on Hulu after watching this clip on a football board. Watch the clip if you have time. Let me preface it for you. So, the football team is winless and after the Quarterback joins the glee club he realizes that if the football team were to dance and shock the other team they could run a quick play to score...hilarity ensues.



I should try and get some sleep...though its tough since I can't breath and I go from hot to cold in 15 minute intervals.

So, I'll leave you with another installment of RCCOTM. And since I missed the last few months I'll select 3.

1a. STEPHANIE JACOBSEN

I guess try as I might I still have an Asian fetish. But I think that is somewhat acceptable since I'm also Asian. Or maybe its not. I may also be biased because she was on Battlestar Galactica Razor. Either way can't go wrong with this choice for RCCOTM. She's cutesy but looks like she could also kick ass should the need arise. And, knowing how weak sauce I am, I could use a girl with an edge like that.


I would normally make some lewd comment about the placement of that lucky necklace she's wearing...but I'm feeling under the weather.

1b. JAYMA MAYS

I remember her in Paul Blart Mall Cop, but I won't hold that movie against her. This could also be a result of me really liking the show Glee. But she's a saucy little tart. I'm usually not a huge fan of red heads but I'll happily make an exception here. Oh, and when I google searched a picture of her, I came up on some pictures of Kevin James' wife. I really liked his show King of Queens and knew he had an Asian wife. It looks like she's a Filipina (I'm guessing from the name). Check her out here. More power to you Kevin James!


Its cool cause she plays a dorky character in the show, but it looks like she can turn on the sexy when appropriate.

1c. AMBER HEARD

I just watched Never Back Down the other day. The movie was actually pretty good. It had your "Karate Kid" cliches but I thought it was well done and the fight scenes were pretty good. All I know is the girls never looked like that at my high school. Oh, and I only have 3 words for the following picture: Oh my goodness...


How come women are so sexy when there's a fan pointed at their heads and they look like they have to pee? Its either that or her boobies...I can't decide.

SLTSFMM

Can you picture my lady,
This empty scene.
There's no me or no you,
What will we do.
An awful sight to me.

"Forever my lady" by Jodeci

No comments:

Post a Comment