Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Home Improvement

Well, for the most part, I'm pretty much done with the home improvements. There are still some pictures and frames to hang, but most of the construction is complete.

Can't hate on a show that had both Debbe Dunning and Pamela Anderson

I've come back from Kansas and am trying to finalize my school application stuff. There were some issues for a former transcript that I thought was bullshit but I had to take care of none the less. During high school I had taken some placement tests and it seems that I had needed those transcripts from that college to be sent in to the community college I took some courses at earlier this year before the CC would send my new transcript out to the University. Waste of time...good thing I have a lot of time to waste.

I do have some harrowing news to relate. Prior to coming back here I mowed my parents lawn (which as I previously mentioned, I kind of enjoy doing). I was mowing a patch of grass near on of the trees when I felt a tickle on my upper arm. I was jamming to some R&B tune on my iPod so I didn't give it much notice, assuming it was a wayward leaf or blade of grass.

Eventually I glance over and to my horror there was a big ass spider chillin near the bend of my elbow. I assume if anyone happened to be looking at me at the moment would have thought that I'd been shot from long distance by some sniper hiding in the weeds. I flailed my arms up frantically and nearly fell over backwards.

My graceful swan dive launched the spider from my arm. Unfortunately, my reaction did not come before he was able to take a nice chunk out of my arm. Yes, yes, I may be embellishing slightly about the severity of the wound. But, for purposes of scientific exploration and because I had just watched District 9, I wanted to log any transformations or mutations that may occur due to this mingling of spider and human DNA.

For the sake of comparison and continuity, I tried my best to take each photograph in the same location for easier identification and cataloging of the mutations.


Stage 1: 19 Minutes after DNA Transfiguration/Spider Bite


No dammit, there aren't any mutations yet. That's what I look like. Also, I happen to like to get dressed up after doing yard work then pouring myself a Captain'n'Coke. That's how I roll.


Stage 2: 68 Minutes after DNA Transfiguration/Spider Bite


I felt my eyes get watery and itchy for a few moments. I had sweat all over my T-zone. After a little while, my 20/20 vision became 400/20 vision. Yet, this new 400/20 vision still didn't help prevent me from getting "beer goggles" after my 3rd Captain'n'Coke.

Stage 3: 581 Minutes after DNA Transfiguration/Spider Bite


It looks like I've entered some sort of chrysalis or cocoon form. Good thing I still get wireless internet in here. Its actually quite cozy. Hmm, a bootycall might be interesting in here...lubrication shouldn't be a problem.

Stage 4: 1822 Minutes after DNA Transfiguration/Spider Bite

Well, it looks like I've transformed into a Brown Recluse Spider. Which is one of the most badass spiders in the world, so I guess I don't mind. Also, it looks like I got to keep my sweet hairdo! Now I have awesome venom to go with my awesomely luscious locks of raven hair.


Sadly, it seems that I'm not much like Spiderman and can only shoot web from my ass...so don't ask me to do it!

Ok, before I have to go crawl up the water spout, I wanted to introduce another bodacious feature into the Reset Button Universe. Ok, its not particularly bodacious, but maybe it will help you kill another few seconds in your normally mundane exsistence.

We'll call it RMQ or more specifically Random Movie Quote. Typically they will be from a movie that I recently watched. I'll try not to make it so obscure and hopefully it will have some big hints. Also, don't be a quote Nazi if I get a few words wrong.

So cyberdwellers, here is our first RMQ.

He: We'll go through the Fire Swamp

She: We'll never survive!

He: Nonsense. You're only saying "never" because no one ever has.

Hint: Think the Wonder Years star.

The answer is HERE.


SLTSFMM

Lips that need no introduction
Now who's the greater sin,
Your drab eyes seem to invite
(tell me darling) Where do we begin.

"Feel Good Drag" by Anberlin


No comments:

Post a Comment