Friday, June 19, 2009

Should be sleeping but...

I was just about to knock off to sleep when I popped over to my sister's blog and found the CUTEST THING YOU WILL SEE ALL WEEK! I didn't plan on hitting up the blog tonight but I had to share this video with anyone out there.

If you like babies and you like taking baths...or hell, if you like neither but still want to see something really cute, head over to her site HERE.

Damn, my nieces are both so EFFING cute! There is a funny video of Livy enjoying a spa day.


Seriously. So damn cute!

Cool thing tho, I'll get to help babysit one of my nieces for a few weeks next month. It will be some good times. I plan to teach her the dance from the Wondergirls song Nobody (scroll down to see a link to the video or Youtube it).

Click HERE for a pretty funny rendition of the dance done by a Korean guy. Hmm, I should probably learn how to embed videos right into the blog huh?

Oh well, sleep beckons...


SLTSFMM

Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance, I hope you dance

"I hope you dance" by Lee Ann Womack

No comments:

Post a Comment